An animation starts as soon as the view with an animation is selected. Follow the recommendations below when adding animations:
- Keep the hierarchic structure within the "Model" object
- Use the movement/rotation/scaling of the object for easy animations.
- Use bone animation with the "Skin" modifier for complex animations.
- If you use spline-animations or path-animations, then you should bake the animation frame-by-frame before exporting.
- Only use standard morphing for object transformations.
- Before animating, check the size of objects and reset deformations as it will be not possible to scale them afterwards.