Doing the Presentation
It is recommended that you use three devices: two for the client representatives and one for you.
- Put on one of the devices and ensure that the small model is shown.
- Ensure that client representatives put on the other two devices.
- Tell them, that you are seeing the same model.
- Propose to walk around it, looking closer and further.
- Rotate the model.
- Explain how the gesture works and let them try it.
- Switch between views.
- Explain how to do that and let them try.
- Ask them if they want to go inside the model.
- Go to the next spot.
- Explain that they can walk around together and point at things.
- Walk around together.
- Show how to move the model (6-foot-jump).
- Highlight that everybody can control the experience, so it’s better to coordinate.
- Let them play.